douhuiyan2772 2011-07-01 09:24
浏览 34
已采纳

mvc设计问题

I am using Zend framework and doctrine in this app

In my web application i have various individual modules like events, conferences, case studies.. so i am making controller design at this moment. In the below image regulatory document is the controller and its sub are its actions. So regulatory doc, videos, podcasts all are having almost the same kind of functionality. so is this design appropriate...? In mvc for each action i will be having a separate view. And on user type i may have to put access levels on this modules. so i have kept separate controller so that i can easily control the module for each user type. But this is resulting in duplicate code.

enter image description here

Now i am thinking to make one parent class and in that i will have all the common methods. eg. I will have common class Resources and in that i will keep list, search, suggest, addFavorite etc. And that will be the parent to the above given controllers.

So than how will i manage my view for all these different modules if i go with this approach..? if i go with this than my code will be bit messy..?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongquweng5152 2011-07-01 10:10
    关注

If I understand you correctly you have a set of common behaviors among your regulatory documents, videos and podcasts.

In this case you should probably try to abstract the commonalities out into a parent class from which these three areas inherit.

As an example, I have my own MVC framework where I define a superclass tnh_controller from which my other controllers (eg: venue_controller, group_controller) inherit. In the parent controller I define the header() and footer() and delete() methods. I can then use those unchanged in the child classes and save myself some effort.

You can likewise do some of the common work for your models (CRUD) in a model superclass, only overriding it as needed. Most of the logic for different models comes from class variables (table names, column names, etc).

I wouldn't worry too much about being "strict" MVC. Instead try to work out what will save you time and keep your code organized. It sounds like you're on the right track putting similar behaviors at a parent level.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助