dongtan2017 2010-02-19 01:58
浏览 29
已采纳

面试任务[关闭]

My company is looking for a new web developer and we are eager to find someone that would be efficient as soon as hired and capable of making quality code. I will have to take interview and I would like to give them an assignment, so I can see

• their general programming skills
  • if they are able to use CSS
  • the general quality of what they product
  • and probably so much more

The only problem I don't have good ideas of what to give to them. Some of the candidate would probably be working in some other company so it should be something like 8 hours work at maximum (like one week end) but it should be complicate enough to show their skills.

So far I was thinking :

• a contact manager
  • a CD/BOOK manager
  • a blog ?

guys if you have some ideas opinions, please share!

Also the assignment would be in PHP using the Zend Framework, so it has to take in the calculation candidates might not be so experienced with the framework.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dornc9470 2010-02-19 02:03
    关注

I don't think you should give them such a long "test". In my opinion if you want to do something like this, make it a simple 5-20 minute application. Perhaps a small address book manager that stores name/number and maybe 1-2 other fields. But nothing too complicated. And tell them that it only needs simple styling to look "ok" but nothing fancy is required. If it were me, I really wouldn't want to do "homework" for an interview.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制