dosf40815 2010-08-20 14:13 采纳率: 100%
浏览 9
已采纳

数据更新冲突

I am currently working on a web application where I have encountered a little problem. In this system, multiple users can log onto the same page and update the data (a series of checkboxes, dropdowns, and text fields).

The issue is that data might get overwritten if one user was already on a page where old data was loaded, and has since been updated, and submits their changes, which update everything.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? I am currently just working with plain-text files.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanguan1573 2010-08-20 14:31
    关注

I am currently just working with plain-text files.

Suggestion 1. Use a database.

Suggestion 2. Use a lock file. Use OS-level API calls to open a file with an exclusive lock. The first user to acquire this file has exclusive access to the data. When that user finishes their transaction, close the file, release the OS-level lock.

Suggestion 3. Don't "update" the file. Log the history of changes. You can then read usernames and timestamps from the log to find the latest version.

If you do this, you need to make each request do something like this.

1. When getting the current state, read the last line from the file. Also, get the file size and last modification time. Keep the size and last modified time in the session. Display the current state in the form.

2. When the user's change is being processed, check the file size and last modification time. If the file is different from what was recorded in the session, this user is attempting an update to data which was changed by someone else. Read the last line from the file. Also, get the file size and last modification time. Keep the size and last modified time in the session. Display the current state in the form.

In addition, you might want to have two files. One with "current" data, the other with the history of changes. This can make it faster to find the current data, since it's the only record in the current state file.

Another choice is to have a "header" in your file that is a fixed-size block of text. Each time you append, you also seek(0,0) and refresh the header with the offset to the last record as well as the timestamp of the last change.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab