duanlvxing7707 2012-05-02 15:10
浏览 48
已采纳

困惑.htaccess [关闭]

I'm trying to set up server error handling using the .htaccess file. Here's the entirety of my .htaccess file:

ErrorDocument 403 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 405 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 408 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 502 /errors.html
ErrorDocument 504 /errors.html

the .htaccess file is in the root directory.

Problem is, this file isn't working at all. I get a server error when I type junk into the .htaccess file, but that's the only time I get a result. It's not redirecting to the errors.html page when I type in an errant URL

I don't know if this matters, but I'm using GoDaddy as my host, and through them have set the 404 error handling to my custom page.

PLEASE explain any answers or ideas you might have for this because I haven't really found anything that explains things well for .htaccess. Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duangan6133 2012-05-02 20:32
    关注

If you are trying to do this for triadbarspecials.com which is the site listed in your profile here it will not work. A review of triadbarspecials.com shows the error "Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Hosting\8274214\html\tracking\tracking.php on line 64" which indicates you are on a Windows hosting account. The use of.htaccess files will only work on a Go Daddy Linux account. You can migrate your hosting to a Linux account if you want to though.

To Switch Your Hosting Account Operating System

1. Log in to your Account Manager.
    2. Click Web Hosting.
    3. Click Options next to the account you want to use.
    4. Go to the Customize tab.
    5. From the Plan menu, select a new hosting plan.

NOTE: If you do not see the Plan menu, contact customer support.

6. Click Save Changes or Checkout, and then complete your purchase.

This change may make take up to 72 hours depending on the size of the site, the number of databases and other factors that may increase the complexity of the migration. We recommend that you do not try to FTP to your hosting account during the migration. You will receive an email message when we complete your upgrade.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。