dounuo7954 2009-08-01 17:40
浏览 21
已采纳

安装蛋糕php的问题

I have installed wampserver on my pc. I unzipped the cake php installation files in the "www" folder of wampserver. Now, when I try to run- "http://localhost/cakephp", I get a whole list of errors along with the cake php getting started page. Here are some of the errors:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in
D:\wamp\www\cakephp\cake\libs\inflector.php on line 131

D:\wamp\www\cakephp\cake\libs\configure.php on line 136

D:\wamp\www\cakephp\cake\libs\configure.php on line 226

D:\wamp\www\cakephp\cake\libs\configure.php on line 906

How do I fix this? I got similar errors for codeignite.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• douren4075 2009-08-01 17:44
    关注

Which version of PHP are you running ?

To get E_DEPRECATED errors, it must be PHP 5.3 (which is quite recent) -- and I think the last version of WampServer uses this one.

See :

As it's pretty recent and brought lots of new stuff, you might run into some kind of troubels (you actually did) with PHP 5.3.... Especially if the software you used is not compatible with it yet.

You might want to downgrade to the previous version of WampServer...

Or you could try lowering the error_reporting level (see also error_reporting), to not get those warnings.

But if you are getting those, you'll probably run into other problems as well...
    Actually, after a rapid search into CakePHP's Trac, I found at least those :

None of those is solved... So it seems CakePHP is really not ready for PHP 5.3... (It's probably not the only Framework in this situation btw -- Zend Framework v 1.9 which went out couple of days ago is the first version that officially supports PHP 5.3, for instance)

If you want to work with CakePHP, so, you'll probably have to use PHP 5.2.x (like 5.2.9 or 5.2.10).

You're actually not the only one in your situation, it seems... Too bad, as there are pretty nice things in PHP 5.3...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:2024年5月15日的win11更新后资源管理器没有地址栏了顶部的地址栏和文件搜索都消失了
  • ¥100 H5网页如何调用微信扫一扫功能?
  • ¥15 讲解电路图,付费求解