duanmuyao0463 2011-08-11 12:40
浏览 26
已采纳

gettimeofday()总是可以访问?

I've tried Google, php.net and the php mailinglist's archives, but I can't find what I'm looking for. Maybe it's obvious, or maybe nobody wonders about this...

For years, I've used microtime() to get the current time including the microseconds. However, somebody pointed me at a sentence in the manual page: "This function is only available on operating systems that support the gettimeofday() system call."

And PHP's gettimeofday() suggests the same situation: "This is an interface to gettimeofday(2)."

But... what kind of systems then don't have this system call available? Some googling around provided lots of C programmers trying to get a gettimeofday() implementation in C on Windows, since it doesn't seem to include it. But PHP's microtime() and gettimeofday() seem to work just fine on Windows (at least the boxes I could get to). Also, I just can't seem to find PHP code anywhere on the web that seems to check the existence of either microtime() or gettimeofday() before they call it, and there have to be lots of PHP programmers out there working on Windows boxes so...

Should I ignore the sentence in the manual and just trust that both functions are always available? Or is there another cross-platform way to get to the system time, including the microseconds, without using microtime() or gettimeofday()? Or will both functions just always exist, but just not give me microseconds if there is no gettimeofday() system call available?

EDIT 1:

http://www.php.net/microtime

"Returns the current Unix timestamp with microseconds.
This function is only available on operating systems that 
support the gettimeofday() system call."

Maybe this clarifies my point somewhat.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjun7801 2011-08-12 13:41
    关注

According to sources PHP has its own gettimeofday implementation for Windows. But there's no other ports of gettimeofday available. So except UNIX based systems and Windows, any other operating systems cannot use microtime()

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)