drd43058 2013-03-22 16:12
浏览 18
已采纳

通过作曲家自己的项目

I've got some libraries loaded through composer, and I'm wondering if it's possible to add my own library in the /vendor map, and then to have the composer autoloader load it? The structure would be something like /vendor/mylibrary/ and then a namespace mylibrary.

Would this be possible? Also would it be possible to add a different map to the composer autoloader? Like for example /app/src/ and then to have it load all the classes in that folder? Or do I have to make my own loader for that?

Thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanjue9296 2013-03-22 16:23
    关注

Reading the composer documentation:

You can even add your own code to the autoloader by adding an autoload field to composer.json.

{
        "autoload": {
            "psr-0": {"Acme": "src/"}
        }

}

Composer will register a PSR-0 autoloader for the Acme namespace. You define a mapping from namespaces to directories. The src directory would be in your project root, on the same level as vendor directory is. An example filename would be src/Acme/Foo.php containing an Acme\Foo class.

After adding the autoload field, you have to re-run install to re-generate the vendor/autoload.php file.

So basically, you just need to follow PSR-0, and tell composer where to find your library, by adding that line to your composer.json

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错