duanshan1511 2014-02-23 02:51
浏览 28
已采纳

为什么在mysql中链接表? [关闭]

Such a good day, everyone is well, the question is the following.

I think a couple of tables in mysql, I sometimes get data from both research I come across the typical "link two tables", "make two queries to two tables", but this has me confused.

That is, if we have two tables, as follows:

Tabla1
| id |  nick  |  
|-------------
| 1 | admin|   

tabla2
| id_post | content | autor |
|---------------------------------
|   100     | asdasd |   1      |

Why relate from mysql, but when you query you can do:

select tabla1.nick, tabla2.* from tabla1, tabla2, where id="1" and tabla2.autor = tabla1.id

What is the difference between the two?, Or what is the benefit to having one or the other?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doqvzh345334 2014-02-23 03:00
    关注

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking about constraints, why actually make column X on table A refer to column Y on table B, when you can just join the two tables in a SELECT query?

This is to enforce referential integrity, to reduce redundancy, etc. Doing so makes the data itself reliable so that when you use joins in your SELECT statement, they work as they should.

If you had an ASSIGNMENTS and a SUPERVISORS table, for instance, and each assignment is always assigned to a supervisor on a supervisors table, a foreign key constraint between the supervisor field on ASSIGNMENTS and SUPERVISORS will ensure that happens. It also gives you flexibility as to what should occur if the supervisor value changes on one table (should it be restricted? should the change be carried through to the other table? etc.)

Without the relationship being defined, an assignment might be assigned to a supervisor who does not even exist. And then the results of your SELECT statements won't be all that reliable...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分