dongzhuo6137 2009-05-04 14:42
浏览 30
已采纳

APC发布问题

We've recently enabled APC on our servers, and occasionally when we publish new code or changes we discover that the source files that were changed start throwing errors that aren't reflected in the code, usually parse errors describing a token that doesn't exist. We have verified this by running php -l on the files the error logs say are affected. Usually a republish fixes the problem. We're using PHP 5.2.0 and APC 3.01.9. My question is, has anyone else experienced this problem, or does anyone recognize what our problem is? If so, how did you fix it or how could we fix it?

Edit: I should probably add in some details about our publishing process. The content is being pushed to the production servers via rsync from a staging server. We enabled apc.stat_ctime because it said this helps things run smoother with rsync. apc.write_lock is on by default and we haven't disabled it. Ditto for apc.file_update_protection.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dpmir1988 2009-05-04 15:26
    关注

Sounds like a part-published file is being read and cached as broken. apc.file_update_protection is designed to help stop this.

in php.ini: apc.file_update_protection integer

apc.file_update_protection setting puts a delay on caching brand new files. The default is 2 seconds which means that if the modification timestamp (mtime) on a file shows that it is less than 2 seconds old when it is accessed, it will not be cached. The unfortunate person who accessed this half-written file will still see weirdness, but at least it won't persist.

Following the question being edited: One reason I don't see these kinds of problems is that I push a whole new copy of the site (with SVN export). Only after that is fully completed does it become visable to Apache/Mod_php (see my answer How to get started deploying PHP applications from a subversion repository? )

The other thing that may happen of course, is that if you are updating in place, you may be updating files that depend on others that have not yet been uploaded. Rsync can only guarantee atomic updates for individual files, not the entire collection that is being changed/uploaded. Another reason I think to upload the site en-mass, and only then put into use.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。