duanci6484 2012-12-05 04:54
浏览 44

选择性禁用APC缓存

I installed APC on my VPS and it works great with W3 Cache wordpress plugin. My problem is that there is one database in MySQL which is pinged by client end every few seconds to see if there are new updates. These db contains certain time sensitive information and hence it can't be part of cached data.

How can I disable APC for this database/files? or Can I set a very short expiry of certain type of data?

Any help is highly appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2012-12-05 04:58
    关注

APC does two things. It provides a transparent cache of PHP bytecode, and it can cache data at the request of the application.

There is no reason at all to attempt to disable the bytecode cache, but that's not what you seem to be talking about here. The bytecode cache just caches bytecode, not data.

If the application you are using asks APC to cache certain data, and it does not contain an option to disable this caching if APC is installed and available, you are going to need to modify that application. Look for calls to apc_store and apc_fetch and alter the code as required.

As mentioned in the comments, your real problem is probably with the Wordpress caching plugin that you've chosen, not with APC. APC just stores data. If it can not disable itself for selected pages, you may need to find a solution that can, or find another way to get to the data you need that bypasses it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向