doudang1890 2014-07-22 07:56
浏览 27
已采纳

如何将项目导入cakephp?

I have my cakephp in this path of my computer C:\xampp\htdocs\cakephp and everything work fine, i made a few exercises and examples to know and learn more of cakephp and that projects and examples works fine too but her is the question, now i have other project with whole files how comes cakephp (app,lib,plugin,vendors etc..) this files running fine but i need to see his functionality because i need to modified or add some features (this is my goal) but i dont know how import or modified the route.php file in cakephp for use this whole project in my localhost.

One idea through my mind is take every single model,ctp file component etc.. and copy and paste from this new project to my cakephp but i dont have a very good feel about this idea, if some one could help me i'm going to be very grateful and thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujing8435 2014-07-24 04:44
    关注

From your question, I am getting that you want to maintain an existing CakePHP project.

Why don't you take a backup of the original working project, make a copy of it (with a different name in your XAMPP) and work on it? Once satisfied, you can present the new copy as the final project. You may have to change some settings to make the copied project work.

In other words, if you can get one project to work on XAMPP, why not just take a backup, then edit it as per the requirements.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line