dry0106 2012-08-11 22:37
浏览 27
已采纳

从Zend Framework 1.5迁移到1.11

I have my application that was programmed about 3 years ago using Zend Framework 1.5 running on PHP 5.3 [Earlier version? 5.3 introduced goto as a keyword].

I had to move my application to a new web host that is running on a newer version of PHP that has the goto keyword. I now get errors with a goto() function implemented in ZF 1.5. So I decided to move my application on ZF 1.11 hoping that the latest version would get me off such errors. However, by doing so, I have only run into major errors in my application's Zend way of communicating with my database. And another few errors such as

Call to a member function setMessage() on a non-object

on a line that has

$form->caller_id->getValidator('Zend_Validate_NotEmpty')->setMessage('Please select your name from the caller list!', 'isEmpty');

I am not well familiar with Zend. I have worked with CakePHP and understand the MVC architecture.

Can someone suggest how I should approach this problem? I feel kind of lost!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du958642589 2012-08-12 08:44
    关注

You just need to change the string name of the validator (I tried this on my own form and the short name 'NotEmpty' returns the object and 'Zend_Validate_NotEmpty' returns false):

current:

$form->caller_id->getValidator('Zend_Validate_NotEmpty')->setMessage('Please select your name from the caller list!', 'isEmpty');

new:

$form->caller_id->getValidator('NotEmpty')->setMessage('Please select your name from the caller list!', 'isEmpty');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器