dongsou8980
dongsou8980
2016-04-19 01:20

Ob_end_flush正在生成常量错误

已采纳

I am currently working with Server-Sent Events and I am having a strange issue. As the event goes on, through each iteration I am receiving the following error:

ob_end_flush(): failed to delete and flush buffer. No buffer to delete or flush in

My code for the Server-Event Server Side is as follows:

<?php

require "connect.php";

session_write_close();

header("Content-Type: text/event-stream

");

$savedcount = 0; 
  while (1) {

// Who's mechanism 
    $query = $mysqli->query("SOME QUERY"); 
    $rowcount = $query->num_rows;

if ($savedcount != $rowcount) {
       // echo stuff
       $savedcount = $rowcount; // only echo stuff if there is new content
    }

ob_end_flush();
    flush();
    sleep(2);
  }

?>

I do not completely understand buffers. Also, before you assume that this is terrible practice please know that Server-Sent Events are special. This is a similar script that they show on MDN. For this reason I am not exactly sure why I am continuously receiving these errors.

Suggestions?

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

2条回答

• duanhuan6336 duanhuan6336 5年前

I have always used this idiom:

@ob_flush();@flush();

Quoting from p.21 of Data Push Apps With HTML5 SSE: (disclaimer: my book)

@ is said to be slow. But putting that in context, it adds on the order of 0.01ms to call it twice, as shown here. ... http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=blob;f=sapi/apache2handler/sapi_apache2.c#l290 suggests flush() can never throw an error, so @ on flush() could be dropped, just leaving it on @ob_flush().

http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=blob;f=main/output.c#l1328 shows the two E_NOTICEs that ob_flush() can give.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • dongzhou1865 dongzhou1865 5年前

In PHP, the output buffer holds the actual content that will be printed to the page - essentially anything that is echoed or printed. So in the case that you echo nothing at all, the buffer will be empty, and you will get an error when you try to send nothing with ob_end_flush. You could just add a check to avoid this error:

if (ob_get_length() > 0) {
        ob_end_flush();
        flush();
    }

sleep(2);

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐