dongnong3019 2012-06-23 16:16
浏览 33
已采纳

CakePHP 2.0禁用路由问题

I have my own routing rules in routes.php, defined for all the pages that should be accessible via URL, such as mywebsite/blog/ and mywebsite/blog/category/category-name, i.e. the structure of my whole website is covered by my custom routes.

Now, I have a lot of elements that make use of requestAction, such as

$websiteabstract = $this -> requestAction(array(
        'controller' => 'assets',
        'action' => 'displayHomeAbstract'
       ));

This gives me an error Error: Controller could not be found, probably because I have not defined a route for /assets/displayHomeAbstract. But why do I have to define a custom route for that, when I explicitly state the name of the controller and the action? Shouldn't that bypass the routing altogether? Either I have not understand Routing at all. Or do I really have to define ALL the possible routes (even those that are only used by requestAction) in my routes.php? I mean, I don't want to allow users to directly access mywebsite/assets/displayHomeAbstract anyway, only via an Element.

Thank you

EDIT: Here is my routes.php http://pastebin.com/aAKBwNZJ Please have a look at line 128, this is exactly what I do not want since /assets/displayHomeAbstract is ONLY accessed via requestAction.

EDIT: And this is the element, that makes the request: http://pastebin.com/0tK5dYJk

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqvy87517 2012-06-23 16:35
    关注

Okay, after extensive discussion with the devs in IRC, I think I understand this well enough to explain to you:

You do have to define your custom routes for your requestAction in this case. requestAction is emulating a full request. It dispatches a request as if accessed using the string url every time, even when the url provided is an array. The book is referring to how when you have a custom route defined in addition to using the default routes (the last line of routes.php), you can use array urls to be agnostic of those routes. However, these array urls rely on the default routes.php in the /lib/ folder and are used to construct a url string. If you're going to have a custom routing pattern, you have to construct the url strings on your own.

Note: the comments below were from earlier versions of this answer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂