dongshen9686 2012-11-06 21:29
浏览 23
已采纳

如何复制基于PHP的网站? [关闭]

Background:

I'm new to PHP, but I've been asked to make some code changes to support an application hosted on our Intranet. The actual code changes don't look too bad. However, there is currently no development environment, so I have undertaken to create a duplicate server to develop and test my changes.

At this point, and not being well-versed in PHP, it looks like I may have to reverse engineer all the Apache HTTPD and PHP configuration settings/options/packages on the production machine unless I can strategically copy the existing production environment to the development machine.

My questions:

1. Is it possible to do that? i.e. to FTP certain directories in the Apache/PHP installation over to replicate the original environment? If so, which directories? One complication may be that the original environment is SUSE Linux and the development machine is CentOS. Other than that, I have installed the matching HTTPD and PHP versions on the dev machine.
  2. If this isn't wise/possible, how should I go about duplicating the environment? What areas should I check?

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanhan4763 2012-11-06 21:54
    关注

An alternative to the already mentioned solutions would be to setup a virtual host on the production machine, something like test.yourdomain.com and copy the database to a test database.

Then you could test your site on the live server in a test environment and you would only have to change your db connection settings in the test version.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置