doubi2228 2010-05-19 22:26
浏览 41
已采纳

php GD图像无法创建的问题

With the following code, my browser is returning 'image not created or saved'. I assure you the location of the image exists. So the line within the if statement is returning false for some reason, and yes GD is installed. Any ideas?

if ($img = @imagecreatefromjpeg("/var/www/images/upload/1/1.jpg")) {

die("image was created");

} else {

die ("image was not created or saved");

}

OK, I did this:

<?php

error_reporting(E_ALL);

if (fopen('/var/www/images/upload/1/1.jpg')) {

echo 'file was opened';

} else {

echo 'file was not opened';

}

?>

It returns file was not opened every time, the apache group has all permissions for all of these folders. Is GD or PHP a different username?

After doing an is_readable() from a test script, it returned true. What else could the problem be?

So... when I run the script:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
imagecreatefromjpeg("/var/www/images/upload/1/1.jpg");
print_r(error_get_last());
echo ("hi");

I receive a white screen of death. If I comment out the imagecreatefromjpeg line, the screen displays 'hi'

Just tried this on a 500k jpg image to see if it's a memory issue, but still got the white screen.

When I run the imagecreatefromjpeg within an if statement and run the script through the terminal, the imagecreatefromjpeg is a success! =\ Still can't figure out why it wouldn't work otherwise. EDIT: Running this exact script through my browser also is a success.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doumalu9257 2010-05-19 22:41
    关注

Clearly the value of $img is not evaluating to true.

Sorry, that was just too much to resist.. my point was, that there is no need for all that other crap in your post.

Image creation can fail if the process can't read the file. try fopen-ing the file for read. also, get rid of the error suppression in front of your function call (@) . Then set error_reporting to E_ALL and display_errors to on.

Update: if the fopen is failing, then the user running php does not have read permissions for the file. Try using fopen and fwrite to write a file to /tmp to see which user your php/apache process is running as. Then make sure that user has read access. Or you can just try chmoding the file to o+r to confirm that read access for everyone fixes our problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制