drby30217 2015-03-26 11:06
浏览 97
已采纳

Woocommerce Js元素未加载

I really hope someone can help me with this, it is driving me mad and frustrating me. I have installed WooCommerce on an off-line test site on a default theme (TwentyThirteen) and it works and looks great.

When applying it to a theme I have developed however,it works fine. All the woocommerce style has loaded but the woocommerce javascript file is not loaded. I had used some other woocommerce plugin and its js file also not loaded. But when I used TwentyThirteen theme all works fine and all the woocommerce styles and javascript files are loaded but when applying to my theme only style file is loaded

I've tried all the instructions on the WooCommerce website to integrate it to my theme (both methods of either using a catch all page, or adding hooks), and all of this still results.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douludi8413 2015-03-26 12:27
    关注

I had solved the problem. Because of deregister the wordpress jquery and registering the jquery by another handle I think it doesn't load the woocommerce js script. Like

function theme_script(){
      wp_deregister_script( 'jquery' );

wp_register_script('jqueryreal',get_stylesheet_directory_uri().'/jquery.js',array(),'4.2');
       wp_enqueue_script('jqueryreal');

}
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts','theme_script');

When I remove the above function from the functions.php ,then problem is solved. All the js element are loaded and works fine as I want .

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大