duanhegn231318 2013-11-15 11:09
浏览 63
已采纳

返回SQL查询的每第二行

I am working with an app which uses phpActiveRecord and mySQL to pull in data from a sensor network and plot it onto a number of flot.js graphs on the client.

There are several timeframes the user can chose between to affect the range of data the graphs display. 2hrs, 24hrs, 3 days and 1 week.

The sensors post to the database every 60 seconds, so when plotting the graphs, the query pulls in all rows between now and DATE_SUB(CUR_DATE - INTERVAL ? DAY) where ? is either 1, 3 or 7 etc.

However this results in a massive number of rows being returned (60,000 + for the full week!) and is causing huge delays and server errors.

I know I can just massively increase the max memory available for queries in the php.ini file, but this is hardly a good solution, and doesn't solve the issue of speed.

My question is, is there a way I can easily select only every second or third row from the required date range depending on the length of the interval the user wishes to view?

In C or Java I would do something like a modulo select to return alternate rows but I cannot think of a way to do this in the current framework.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dream12001 2013-11-15 11:17
    关注
    <?
    $row = 1;
    WHILE QUERY {
        if ($row % 2 == 0) {
            echo "Yourstuff";
        } else {
            //Nothing
        }
        $row++;
    }
    ?>

This should help you to think about a solution..maybe not the perfect one for you, but i hope it helps... For every third use $row%3 and so on...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据