douhuike3199 2018-01-08 19:47
浏览 22
已采纳

结合具有类似ID的课程列

I have a bridge table that helps me track the employees and the mandatory courses they have to take and keep track of when the do it.

completed_training [employee_id^, course_id^, date_completed]
employees [id^, first_name, last_name]
training_courses [course_id, course_name]

^foreign_key

data in the completed_training bridge

|employee_id | course_id | date
| 1          | 1         | null
| 1          | 2         | null

I have a while loop that goes through and builds out a table and duplicates the employee id with the course_id. How do I combine the course_id onto one so I can group the employee_id?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpu3792 2018-01-09 01:37
    关注

All right, here's my guess at what you want, and how you can get it:

|employee_id | course_ids |
    | 1          | 1,2        |

To get this result, your select statement will be similar, but with a little extra. First, you will use a GROUP BY phrase to tell MySQL to bunch together results with the same employee_id. Then you will use a group function to tell the query how to combine the results for the ids column.

Presumably right now you have something like

SELECT * from completed_training

You might be joining that with other stuff as well, without your actual query I can't know that. But that query will yield your example output above.

You can modify that query to bunch the data together based on employee_id:

SELECT * from completed_training GROUP BY employee_id

That will give you one row per employee, but which course_id you get is undefined. But now that you are grouping the result, you can use one of the aggregate functions to combine the course ids together.

SELECT employee_id, GROUP_CONCAT(course_id SEPARATOR ',') from completed_training GROUP BY employee_id

That will create a result with the course_ids combined into a single column.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。