dpsfay2510 2016-05-25 23:01
浏览 82

使用变量获取Wordpress用户信息

I'm trying to get the user email for a user by using their username. The information should be for the user whose profile is being viewed, not for the user that's currently logged in.

I tried the code below, but it's not working for me (it's giving me an undefined function error):

$userdata = get_data_by( 'user_nicename' , $rusername );
     if ( !$userdata )
     $rusermail = $userdata->user_email;

Is there any way to get the user's email address from the database with the username that doesn't rely on a string?

Thanks!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanao4729 2016-05-25 23:31
    关注

Use get_user_by() instead.

get_data_by() is a function of the WP_User class, so you can only use it if you've already got a user object (eg. $user->get_data_by()).

In your case you don't have the user object until you've called this function.

Your updated code would look like:

$userdata = get_user_by( 'user_nicename' , $rusername );
    if ( $userdata )
      $rusermail = $userdata->user_email;

Note I've also made an extra change here: if ( $userdata ) rather than if ( !$userdata ). With the exclamation mark, your code to set the e-mail never would have run because you were basically saying if there's no user, set the e-mail.

Additional note: I'm unable to test right now, but some references say to use 'slug' instead of 'user_nicename', so give that a go if the latter doesn't work.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图