duanfu7994 2012-09-11 14:46
浏览 255
已采纳

Wordpress编辑了wp-config.php,现在我无法登录

I have a site where I tried to fix some encoding issues by editing my wp-config.php file. The changes didn't help, so I changed it back again. Now, when I try to log in to admin, I get the dreaded "You do not have sufficient permissions" message. Unfortunately, I have no backup of the config but I am 100% sure that it looks like it did before.

I've tried this: - Saving wp-config.php in different encodings - Copying a fresh wp-config-sample.php, just adding my DB settings

I've found a lot of people on the web who have had this error after upgrading, migrating or for other reasons, but I haven't done one of these things, only edited the wp-config.php and then back again. There are solutions about repairing the DB, deleting plugins etc. but I'm afraid to try them in case WP decides to do some "magic" and take the whole site down. Besides, I can't see how the DB could get damaged just by editing the wp-config.php file.

Any other ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douye1940 2012-09-11 15:45
    关注

We managed to solve it by copying all the info in the wp_user_roles row in the wp_options table in the database from another installation where everything worked. Now it works as it should.

A question: how can this value become screwed up by editing wp-config.php?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮