dongsu3138 2018-01-25 16:09
浏览 75
已采纳

如何编码PHP中通过CURL获取的内容?

I have a PHP script that uses CURL to fetch the title and description of a user-entered URL and displays them on the page (which includes a utf-8 charset meta tag), and I'm having problems with characters not displaying correctly.

I read in this answer that the PHP CURL function encodes strings to utf-8 and that I need to decode strings with utf8_decode. But I'm finding that using utf8_decode is a hit or miss proposition -- sometimes it helps, sometimes, it creates unknown characters where there were none in the string before it was decoded.

I've included some examples below.

What's the proper way to handle encoding in this case?

Examples:

Here's the content fetched from a NY Times article with an emdash in the description. In this case, the decoded version displays the character properly:

enter image description here

Here's content from another NY Times article with an emdash in the description, and here, decoding made the character display improperly:

I'm finding that decoding causes problems with foreign language sites like this one in Spanish:

I know I can detect the language of the URL and decode or not based on that, but I'm finding plenty of English language sites where encoding causes problems, like this one:

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtml3340 2018-01-26 19:12
    关注

After doing a lot more experimenting I stumbled on this solution, which fixed everything.

My script fetched the URL contents and loaded them into a DOM document like this:

$html = file_get_contents_curl($link_url);
    $doc = new DOMDocument();
    @$doc->loadHTML($html);

Per the linked article, I changed it to this:

$html = file_get_contents_curl($link_url);
    $doc = new DOMDocument();
    @$doc->loadHTML(mb_convert_encoding($html, 'HTML-ENTITIES', 'UTF-8'));

I also eliminated the use of utf8_decode.

And everything displayed properly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog