donvo24600 2013-07-30 15:06
浏览 58

保护PHP Web服务仅用于应用程序访问

First of all, a better question would be is this possible? My gut instinct is that it isn't entirely, but there may be some clever ways. Even if they just act as a deterrent, make it slightly harder for some one to hack, or even make it easier for me to detect suspicious activity.

Basically, I'm building a web service using PHP for my C#.NET program to connect to. Among other things, one of the most important purpose the web service serves is verifying license data. The program sends the licence key entered by the user to be checked, and if it is valid the web service will return the Name of the person who purchased the licence key so that the program knows to activate itself.

I am fully aware that there is no perfect anti-piracy scheme and that is my software will be cracked if people want it bad enough. However, I do not believe that there isn't anything I can do to make it very hard for people to crack my software.

I do have an SSL certificate so the program will be communicating with the web service using HTTPS, however that's the only security I have at the moment. I have thought about

• Using long and obscure names so that the functions are hard to guess
  • Using MD5 to disguise the functions
  • Adding a username and password
  • Checking the User-Agent
  • etc.

However, I have read that there are applications available to simply extract strings from programs, which would render those measures completely ineffective. Still, I don't know how technical users have to be to use those applications. Is it still worth adding some of these measures to stop casual piracy? Which measures are the better ones and what will be the most effective?

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjian7617 2013-07-30 15:11
    关注

You can distribute your C# application with a certificate bundled and sign your requests with the certificate. The server can then verify if the request was signed by your application and reject any other request.

Edit: Whoops, I only now understood that you want to secure you application even when in the hands of a malicious user. This, I don't think is possible. A hacker can decompile, scan the memory, read and decode files, etc and your certificate will be available in there if you distribute it with the application. An alternative would be to distribute an external security token (hardware device or flash storage) which will need to be plugged-in to the client computer. The token holds the certificate, keys or cyphers used to sign/encrypt your requests and it therefore doesn't stay with the application.

Your server-side SSL certificate will only guarantee that the communication channel is secure and the server is not lying about his identity. It doesn't guarantee anything about the client connecting. To also be sure that the client is identified, you need to use a form of client certificate that your server recognises.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理