douqihou7537 2013-02-15 12:20
浏览 22
已采纳

PHP抽象静态类方法的替代模型

Ok, so I've read lots of posts on here about this, but I think this is a specific and new question.

I want the functionality of what lots of us on here wrongly call an "abstract static method". That is: I want a class that insists classes that extend it implement certain static methods.

It seems there are two roads round the much discussed problem of not allowing abstract static, but both seem inelegant.

Problem

The following generates an error: "PHP Strict Standards: Static function A::fn() should not be abstract".

<?php
abstract class A
{
     abstract static public function fn();
}

class B extends A
{
    static public function fn()
    {
         // does something on class vars etc.
    }
}

Solution 1: use Interfaces

<?php
interface iA {
    static function fn();
}

abstract class A implements iA 
{
} // obviously this would have other stuff in it in reality

class B extends A
{
    {
    }
}

The problem with this is that an interface assumes (dictates) that all the methods be public. So while this achieves the goal of insisting that sub-classes of an abstract class have certain static methods, it can only be used for public methods; there is still no way to ensure subclasses of A implement a protected static method.

Protected static methods are useful when the method works entirely on static data but ought not to be called from 'outside'.

Solution 2: exceptions

abstract class A
{
     {  
         throw new Exception(get_called_class() . " must implement fn()");
     }

}

class B extends A
{
    {
    }
}

This works at runtime if fn() when called. But it's not useful to have to deal with coding syntax mistakes at runtime. And while this could be a hack for one method, it's a lot more code for each method.

Is there something so wrong with this design that the language rightly forbids it? Seems odd that there are various ways to insist subclasses provide most types of method, but not static ones.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpymrcl269187540 2013-02-15 12:59
    关注

It's because static methods belong to the class where they are defined. A::fn() and B::fn() are two different methods, regardless of the inheritance tree. So it makes little sense to define A::fn() as abstract.

Maybe your methods in question should not be abstract at all? If you want to use any kind of polymorphism, there should be objects involved.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)