dth8312 2012-11-05 16:21
浏览 24
已采纳

j-query表是否可以从数据库中读取2000行? [关闭]

I have a table with 2000 rows and 200 column and I want to read 4 columns from mysql and show theme in browser... witch way is best for me I want to sort theme with user request like name or ... (like j-query Ajax tables )

Is j-query table possible or its heavy?
http://www.jtable.org/

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo5185 2012-11-05 16:35
    关注

You will have to try it for yourself and apply certain metrics on your application.

The problem you are facing has more than one areas that needs to be addressed.

• How fast can you get the data from the database? If you just want 4 columns, you will end up with 2000 rows with 4 columns each. This could not be that taxing on your application but it could very well be depending on how you retrieve the data, the load on your server, the caching if any etc.
    • How fast can you transfer that data to the user's browser so that jQuery can display it. Is this going to be a browser cached resultset? Is this going to be an ajax request and the user will see the screen and a spinner to signify transfer of data? Will the data be sent in chunks and some of it is shown immediately while others are queued back?
    • Will compression be used in sending the data?

These in my view questions and areas that need to be addressed, which will give you the answer to your query. You can also use Fiddler2 (Windows) which will give you good information regarding metrics, transfer rates etc. Similar tools exist in Linux and MacOS platforms.

Finally I would personally suggest looking into AngularJS as an alternative to jTable. I have seen the AngularJS implementation be faster in rendering data than jQuery in more than one instances but I cannot definitively say that this would be the case in your project.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 蓝桥oj3931,请问我错在哪里
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染