dsieyx2015 2012-12-17 15:13
浏览 33

如何阻止人们在网页上两次竖起大拇指

im making a site thats a news/blog kind of site where people can leave comments to the posts that are made. then logged in users are able to give a comment a thumb up or down. it works fine at the moment i click the thumb and it uses ajax to add the count to the database and update the number and it also stops the person from being able to click the thumb again but if you press f5 to refresh the page you can click the thumb up again. how can i stop this from happening? adding this to a database is an option i was thinking of but the site needs to be able to handle lots of comments and users there could be thousands of thumbs made to comments since its an easy action to perform the database table would be huge after a short amount of time which would surely slow down page loads since it will be querying a massively long table every time you view a page with comments.

currently i keep count of the thumbs up and down in the comment table so it querys the comments table and will display the numbers. are you suggesting i add a new table that contains userid and a commentid if someone makes a thumb up so i can query that table and if there is a row where userid == the logged in user and commentid == the comment dont allow? if so this is the thought i had on how to do it but as i said above it will lead to a massive table that will surely slow down the loading of the page

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujingao6210 2012-12-17 15:18
    关注

One way to go is when you load the comments also load if that user has already casted a vote on each of them, disable the thumb up button if that user already voted.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法