dourong9253 2012-05-19 10:54
浏览 18
已采纳

Chamilo 2.1 - 如何正确创建新主题?

I am new to Chamilo 2.1, which is an open-source LMS.

I initially posted this question in the official chamilo support forum some days ago. But as long as nobody knew or cared to answer there, I'm reposting it here in hope that maybe someone could have knowledge on the matter, willing to share. [original post]

I would like to know if there is a 'proper' way to create a new theme in addition to the current ones (aqua, ruby).

What I've gathered from my search in their forums, nobody yet has attempted creating a new theme, but only modifying the basic one (aqua). That is, as they say, by altering the css inside aqua theme, and probably find the address of the header image and replace it with one of their choice with the same name.

Haven't tried yet the above, but, well it doesn't sound like the correct approach. Moreover, I would like to keep aqua theme, too, not to destroy it.

An idea I had, based on that thought, was duplicating the 'aqua' folder inside ./common/libraries/resources/ and renaming it to 'aqua2'. Though 'aqua2' was present and selectable in the administration settings panel as a choice (under aqua and ruby), when activating it, it didn't really work...

But trying to dig inside Chamilo 2.1 folders, I managed to find a file called 'theme_generator.php' under ./common/libraries/php/util/theme_generator. I saw it does a bunch of stuff creating folders, copying aqua theme files etc, but does it really do what I think it does? Is it called somewhere from inside the web interface? (i don't know any php by the way, i'm just doing css stuff).

I would appreciate any feedback or help on the matter. Thanks in advance

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiao2006 2012-08-29 20:29
    关注

There is no theme manager yet in the already released versions of chamilo lcms connect (2.1 and 3.0) and afaik there isn't one planned for the next release either.

Chamilo lcms connect is a collection of packages, some have to be installed (the core) some are optional.

Every package handles its own themes, images, translations, etc. So if you want a new theme you indeed need to copy/rename all the aqua folders in all the packages you want to use.

In our production system we did do it like that but we did not copy/implement the CSS in most of those folders, we just provide the (empty) files and import the CSS from the aqua CSS files.

You do need to have both a CSS folder with the necessary CSS files and an image folder for your theme in every package you will use, or your theme will not work.

You will probably only have to change the CSS file in the common package since there the main colors and headers and footers are set.

I can imagine in the future there will be an automated script to do this for you but for the moment, ore maybe there will be a mechanisms to default to the aqua theme when files are not found, but for now developers are focusing on other things so you will have to figure it out for yourself.

chamilo lcms connect (2.1, 3.0) and chamilo lms (1.*) do not share any code and handle things differently.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 matlab计算中误差
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料