douli1306 2014-07-25 21:30
浏览 115

Paypal付款结果 - 检查谁支付了什么

In general, i'am looking for a way to determine "who paid for what" when I get a Paypal payment.

I'm developing a e-commerce website and am trying paypal as the payment method. However, i'm confused about how to associate the response (IPN message from paypal, which i currently intend to rely on solely) with a specific transaction happening on my site.

What i expected was that maybe when customer click on my paypal button to pay, i could tell paypal "hi, this is a transaction with id 1234"; then paypal could tell me "transaction 1234 is completed\canceled". However, i didn't find some "stamp" that i can put on a transaction so that i can know who paid for what. The txn_id variable seem to be close to what i expected, but as i understand now, it's generated by paypal instead of assigned by me.

I also thought about doing some tricks on the redirect_url I send to paypal. May be I could generate a url for each transaction, send that url as a code to paypal; so that when someone requests that url I know the transaction is paid for as only paypal and i know the existence of that url. However, i'm not sure about the security about this method, and think there may be other ways.

Thanks in advance for any idea or direction!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpwfh874876 2014-10-31 18:18
    关注

In my case, that work well with custom and invoice they send them back to the notify_url link.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂