dousi4148 2013-09-27 13:38
浏览 50

使用正则表达式匹配PHP中的标记集

I am currently working on protecting my AJAX Chat against exploits by checking all text in PHP before it is passed to the client. So far I have been successful with my mission except for one part where I require to match sets of image tags.

Overall I wish to have it pick up any instance of there being a newline character between a set tags which I have sort of managed, but the solution I have is greedy and matches newline characters outside of tags as well if there are multiple sets of tags.

At the moment I have the following which works if I wanted to match just [img]{newline}[/img]

if(preg_match('/\[\bimg\].*\x0A.*\[\/\bimg\]/', $text)){ //code }

But if I wanted to do [img]image.jpg[/img]{newline}[img]image.jpg[/img], it only sees the very first and end tags which I do not want.

So now I ask, how do you make it match each set of tags properly?

Edit: For clarification. Any newline characters inside tags are bad, so I want to detect them. Any newline characters outside tags are good and I want to ignore them. The reason being, if the client processes a newline character inside of a tag, it crashes.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanque3125 2013-09-27 13:42
    关注

Just make it ungreedy by putting ? after the two .*

But note that your current solution will not match this:

[img]
    look, two newlines!
    [/img]

I'm not sure why you want to do this, but you can make . match newlines by adding the s modifier to your regex. Then it's just "(\[img\](.*?)\[/img\])is" to match it, and you can even capture that group and individually check it for newlines if you want.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角