dongyingtang3803 2013-11-03 13:23
浏览 26

有关使用朋友请求系统屏蔽user_id的任何提示?

I've a simple friend request system, where user clicks button which contains user_id of target user, this id and is passed to the function which creates request row in DB.

I don't want user to be able to request any user_id as a friend, just the ones I suggest.

So I need a way to mask user_id so malicious user doesn't start plugging in numbers and sending out requests with automatic tool.

I thought of a simple multiplication system. So I take user_id * really_long_number and than inside request function, I divide by that same number. Malicious user doesn't know the value of this really_long_number and thus doesn't know user_id.

so if:

user_id = 1
really_long_number = 12345678
key = 12345678

But I think this strategy is not the best, it can be really easily deduced by looking at enough numbers generated by system.

What do you suggest?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyili5843 2013-11-03 13:45
    关注

What you want to have is a non-guessable uniq key for each user, and then pass it to your button instead of the user ID. You could have a field in your user table such as myuniqkey that will be filled with something like this at the creation of the user :

hash('sha512', uniqid().'myappsecretpass'); 

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)