douzhi9939 2012-08-20 20:52
浏览 48
已采纳

PHP使用Cookie在数据库中存储当前会话ID

I've created a login system that uses cookies and stores a session ID in a database, so your login will only work with that particular session ID. I realise this has a few problems:

1. If you login on another device the session ID changes (no multi logins)
  2. The session ID is really the only thing identifying the user as logged in (I'm not really sure if this is a security risk since the cookie is domain specific)

However I want to retain the persistant login that comes with cookies while still keeping stuff secure.

Effectively I want to know if there is a better way to securely log a user into a website using cookies.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmaopan5738 2012-08-21 01:36
    关注

First of all, keeping stuff secure and persistent logins don't go together; you will always compromise security by introducing persistent logins in some way.

Having said that, an article from Charles Miller outlines such a system:

1. create a (big enough) random key, preferably by using /dev/urandom or openssl_random_pseudo_bytes() and associate it with an account (in database terms: a separate table with the random key as the primary (or unique) index and the account as a foreign key); the key will be the cookie value.

2. when a non-logged in user presents a cookie, the key and account are looked up and the user is logged in; afterwards, the used key is replaced with a new random key (cookie is updated too).

3. users who are logged in via cookie alone should be asked for their password again when they access sensitive (account) information.

4. the user should have an option to log out from all his devices.

It's also a good practice to use a renew the session id using session_regenerate_id() whenever a user is logged in (either via a form or cookie). This prevents someone from launching a session fixation attack against someone else and possibly steal their identity.

An improvement on this design by Barry Jaspen that can also handle identify theft detection can be found here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作