I have the following 3 tables:

Phrase

PhraseID PhraseType Phrase
14       error      regexNameError
15       error      regexSurnameError
16       error      regexEmailError

Phrase_Language

PhraseLanguageID PhraseID LanguageID NativePhrase
4                14       1          Name must contain at least two characters, and may not contain numbers.
5                14       2          Nom doit contenir au moins deux caractères, et ne peut contenir que des chiffres.
6                14       3          Naam moet ten minste twee karakters bevat, en geen nommers nie.
7                15       1          Surname must contain at least three characters, and may not contain numbers.
8                15       2          Nom doit contenir au moins trois caractères, et ne peut contenir que des chiffres.
9                15       3          Van moet ten minste drie karakters, en geen nommers nie.
10               16       1          Please enter a valid email address.
11               16       2          S'il vous plaît entrer une adresse email valide.
12               16       3          Voer asseblief 'n geldige e-posadres.

Language

LanuageID Language
1         en
2         fr
3         af

What I'm trying to do, is to get all the error phrases into some kind of array or object or class or something that I can easily use in my PHP script.

At the moment I am using the following query to get all the phrases of phrasetype 'error':

SELECT * FROM Phrase JOIN Phrase_Language USING(PhraseID) JOIN Language Using(LanguageID) WHERE Language = 'en' AND PhraseType = 'error';

This gets me what I need, but I'm not sure how to get it into an object or something that I can maybe query like this:

$phraseError->regexNameError->NativePhrase

Because what I need is the NativePhrase. And I've grouped them by PhraseType so that I don't have to load the whole table into my query, and I only get what I need. - Got this tip from another thread.

What I am ultimately after is to have as little queries as possible, so that my site isn't slowed down by multiple (/duplicate) queries all over the show, but also not to have long queries that contain info which I don't necessarily need on the current page.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlang1531 2014-02-03 09:06
    关注

This should work -

<?php
        //Selecting only the Phrase and the NativePhrase columns.
        $query = "SELECT Phrase, NativePhrase FROM Phrase JOIN Phrase_Language USING(PhraseID) JOIN Language Using(LanguageID) WHERE Language = 'en' AND PhraseType = 'error'";

//Run the query.
        $res = $db->query($query) or die(mysqli_query($db));

$PhraseError = Array();

while($row = $res->fetch_assoc()){
            $PhraseError[$row['Phrase']] = $row['NativePhrase'];
        }

/*
            This will now allow you to search like this,
            echo $PhraseError['regexSurnameError'];
            //will return the nativePhrase for that.
        */
    ?>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗