已采纳

使用OOP和PDO时,LEFT JOIN快捷方式会导致错误

Here's my code:

Mysql table:

group

| id | name | permission |

users

| id | name | username | group |

$sql = 'SELECT * FROM `users` u LEFT JOIN `groups` g ON g.id = u.group WHERE u.name = ? OR u.id = ?;

Since I have columns named the same, when I try to set the names in php, it is giving me wrong data (from groups to be exact)

'ID'            => isset($user->data()->u.id) ? escape($user->data()->u.id) : NULL,
'NAME'          => isset($user->data()->u.name) ? escape($user->data()->u.name) : NULL,
'USERNAME'      => isset($user->data()->u.username) ? escape($user->data()->u.username) : NULL,

It is giving me error: Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an expression (you can use "null !== expression" instead) in C:\aaa\lang\en\common.lang.php on line 9

How can I write an SQL in a way where it doesn't interfier with my objects else where?

PS: I'm aware that I can rename my columns, but it will take me forever and I'm sure there's got to be a better way.

-Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drcb19700 2014-02-26 04:44
    关注

Sounds like you need to stop using SELECT * (always a good option IMO) and use column aliases where appropriate. For example...

SELECT u.id AS user_id, u.name AS user_name, u.username,
           g.id AS group_id, g.name AS group_name -- and so on

As for your error message, you are using the concatenation operator (.). That results in an expression which cannot be used in isset(). With the above aliases and assuming that $user->data() returns the results via PDO::FETCH_OBJ, you can use...

'ID' => isset($user->data()->user_id) ? escape($user->data()->user_id) : null,
    // etc

If you really don't want to select each column, providing aliases where appropriate, the only other option I can think of would be to create a view, eg

CREATE VIEW users_and_groups AS
    SELECT u.id AS user_id, u.name AS user_name, u.username,
           g.id AS group_id, g.name AS group_name -- and any other columns you need
    FROM users u
    LEFT JOIN groups g ON g.id = u.`group`

Then you can simply SELECT * FROM users_and_groups.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并