dongpa9277 2017-06-25 07:56
浏览 7
已采纳

我们应该在2017年逃避字符串还是PHP为我们做?

The reason I ask this question is because I was checking stackoverflow for answer, and since 2012/13 it no longer seems to be a hot topic and all the answers documentation is deprecated. Could you please tell me if we still should be doing this and if so what's a secure way to do so? I'm specifically talking about user defined post data...

Update: the string will be html inputted from user and posted into my dB.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douyao1994 2017-06-25 08:06
    关注

The short answer is yes. Even in 2017 you should be escaping strings in PHP. PHP does not do it by itself because not every developer will want to develop a product / functionality that needs to escape user input (for whatever that reason may be).

If you are echoing user inputted data to a webpage, you should use the function htmlspecialchars() to stop potential malicious coding from executing upon being read by your browser.

When you are retrieving data from a client, you can also use the FILTER_INPUT functions to validate incoming data to validate that the clients data is actually the data you want (e.g checking that no one has bypassed your client side validation and has entered Illegal characters into the data)

From my experience these are two great functions that can be used to 1:) escape output to a client and 2:) prevent the chance of malicious code being stored/processed on your server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图