duangan6797 2016-11-01 08:57
浏览 101
已采纳

如果当前页面加载x秒,则重定向到另一个页面?

Just curious if this could be possible. I am using an API and a function can sometimes take quite awhile to complete or even times out depending how it feels. Is there a way (Either with PHP, Javascript etc.) to be able to stop the page from loading after X amount of seconds and re-direct to another page?

Specifically, I'm using a form which is posted to the API using the standard form post mechanism.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyang2530 2016-11-01 09:33
    关注

Depending on what it is that delays the slow page's response, the browser may not tear down the previous page for some time after the form submission. That means you have the opportunity to use a setTimeout to do the redirect.

document.querySelector("selector-for-the-form").addEventListener("submit", function() {
        setTimeout(function() {
            location.href = "/path/to/redirect/to";
        }, 3000); // 3000 = three seconds
    }, false);

That works for me on Chrome, Firefox, and IE when posting to this simple PHP page in my default setup, which does a five-second busy-wait:

<!doctype html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Delayed</title>
    <style>
    body {
        font-family: sans-serif;
    }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <?php
    $end = time() + 5;
    while (time() < $end) {
        // wait
    }
    ?>
    <p>Done: <?php echo $_POST["foo"]?></p>
    </body>
    </html>

Again, though, it depends on whether it takes several seconds for the API page to start sending data to the browser. If it's not caching, for instance, and starts sending a response right away but then takes a long time to finish sending its response, the browser may tear down the page and start building the new one.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘