douyu9012 2014-07-19 11:45
浏览 15
已采纳

类别>子类别>子子类别>子子类别>产品1

I working on category and sub category website with products, and the number of sub categories that can be created is unlimited, meaning we can have sub categories of the sub categories them selves. Everything is working fine, I just have a question: Let suppose that "PRODUCT 1" belongs to the "SUB SUB CATEGORY 1", and the "SUB SUB CATEGORY 1" is the sub category of "SUB CATEGORY 1" and this latter is the sub category of "CATEGORY 1", how can I display the following at the top of the page "PRODUCT 1": Category 1>Sub category 1>Sub sub category 1> product 1

My category table is: id nameofcategory image parent

My product table is: id nameofproduct category

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyan9417 2014-07-19 12:09
    关注

I assume, that in case a category doesn't have a parent, then its parent is 0 in the database. First, we get the product's name, and its category's name, and the category's parent ID. Then we check, if the parent ID is 0. If it's not, then we look for its parent. It should continue, until the parent ID becomes 0. So, this should do the trick:

$query = mysql_query("SELECT c.parent Parent, p.nameofproduct ProductName, c.nameofcategory CategoryName FROM product p INNER JOIN category c ON p.category = c.id WHERE p.id = " . $your_product_id . " LIMIT 1");
    $result = mysql_fetch_array($query);
    $parent = $result['Parent'];
    $product_path = $result['CategoryName'] . ">" . $result['ProductName'];
    while ($parent != 0) {
      $parent_query = mysql_query("SELECT parent, nameofcategory FROM category WHERE id = " . $parent);
      $parent_result = mysql_fetch_array($parent_query);
      $parent = $parent_result['parent'];
      $product_path = $parent_result['nameofcategory'] . ">" . $product_path;
    }

Edit: Also, I would recommend you to change your column names to something like this:

product table - product_id - name - category_id category table - category_id - name - image - parent_id

This would make it more obvious on what is the link between the two tables. It would make constructing INNER JOIN queries much easier and more apperent.

So in this case the code look like this:

$query = mysql_query("SELECT c.parent_id Parent, p.name ProductName, c.name CategoryName FROM product p INNER JOIN category c ON p.category_id = c.category_id WHERE p.product_id = " . $your_product_id . " LIMIT 1");
    $result = mysql_fetch_array($query);
    $parent = $result['Parent'];
    $product_path = $result['CategoryName'] . ">" . $result['ProductName'];
    while ($parent != 0) {
      $parent_query = mysql_query("SELECT parent_id, name FROM category WHERE category_id = " . $parent);
      $parent_result = mysql_fetch_array($parent_query);
      $parent = $parent_result['parent_id'];
      $product_path = $parent_result['name'] . ">" . $product_path;
    }

It does the same as the code above, but it's easier in my opinion.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 求解vmware的网络模式问题
  • ¥24 EFS加密后,在同一台电脑解密出错,证书界面找不到对应指纹的证书,未备份证书,求在原电脑解密的方法,可行即采纳
  • ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥30 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?