dpnfjx755573 2014-11-25 01:40
浏览 54
已采纳

PHP输出缓冲区获取白屏并且方法返回时没有错误

I have been using PHP for a very long time and for some reason migrating to a new server has caused a White Screen of Death. Obviously it must be because of a version difference. I have been using the same output buffer pattern for years.

Typically...

ob_start();
?>
    //HTML...
<?php
$output = ob_get_clean();
ob_flush();

return $output;

Recently I had discovered some problems in my normal/newer versions of PHP (5.4+ On my WAMP I think) while returning HTML sections and passing them around between views (I use MVC). They were displaying entirely to the screen and not being saved in the buffer at all. I found out that I needed a necessary flag in my ob_start() to let it know that buffers can be removed.

Like so ob_start(null, 0, PHP_OUTPUT_HANDLER_REMOVABLE);

However now that my page is live and not on WAMP the entire page now breaks and shows full whitescreen. I have all error reporting turned on and still nothing. Nothing showing up in logs, etc. So I have done a large series of echo "test"; die; to see at what line it is breaking and sure enough all is well when I remove the buffered sections that pass finished HTML blocks between views.

I need to figure out how to properly have my sections returned.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulu3399 2014-11-25 12:17
    关注

You don't need ob_flush() in this situation because ob_get_clean() has already closed the output buffer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题