duai5344 2015-11-11 19:14
浏览 47
已采纳

使用PHP跟踪来自其他客户端(其他会话)的文件上载状态

I have examined several ways of getting file upload status, but all they assume that we need to use the same session (e.g. we can create progress bars for client ).

What I need to achieve, is to track file upload statuses of files, that are being uploaded from other clients. For example, it would be an admin panel with the list of logged-in clients, and the admin would be able to see statuses of file uploads (percentage, amount) of these clients in real-time.

One way that I was thinking about is to track session names and "session.upload_progress.name"s from clients, and then get file upload statuses by sending this information from my server to some upload_status.php script. But it seems to be a little difficult and perfromance-consuming, especially when I have many clients at the same time.

Are there any more simple or straightforward ways to achieve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulanli6146 2015-11-12 14:13
    关注

After many considerations we have decided to update clients and to implement file uploading by chunks. Then we can simply update current upload status for every client in the script for uploading.

This information can be stored im database, in memcache etc. and can be easily accessed by admin server.

If someone has other considerations or thoughts please feel free to express your opinions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏