ds3016 2016-08-26 07:16 采纳率: 100%
浏览 15
已采纳

如何在大型mysql数据库中为十个站点选择不同的记录

I have a large database of three million articles in a specific category.I'm going with this database, few sites launch.but my budget is low.So the best thing is for me to use a shared host but the problem is that the shared host hardware power is weak given to the user because it shared so I have to get a new post to a site that has already been posted i'm in trouble. I used the following method to get the new contents of the database but now with the increasing number and growing database records more than the power of a shared host to display information at the right time. My previous method :

I have a table for content And a table to know what entry was posted statistics that for every site. My query is included below:

SELECT * FROM postlink WHERE `source`='$mysource' AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT sign FROM `state` WHERE postlink.sign = state.sign AND `cite`='$mycite') ORDER BY `postlink`.`id` ASC LIMIT 5

i use mysql

I've tested with different queries but did not get a good result and we had to show a few post more very time-consuming.

Now I want you to help me and offer me a solution thats I can with the number of posts and with normally shared host show in the shortest possible time some new content to the site requesting new posts. The problem will happen when the sending post stats table is too large and if I want to empty this table we'll be in problems with sending duplicate content so I have no other choice to table statistics. Statistics table now has a record 500 thousand entries for 10 sites.

thanks all in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douju5933 2016-08-26 08:06
    关注

Are you seriously calling 3 million articles a large database? PostgreSQL will not even start making Toasts at this point.

Consider migrating to a more serious database where you can use partial indexes, table partitioning, materialized views, etc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。