douyi5157 2008-12-25 17:16
浏览 22

Symfony是一个比Zend更适合网络开发商店(10+)的选择,因为它是一个完整的堆栈框架吗? [关闭]

My team at work is considering to use a framework for developing web sites and applications. Some of the seniors are convinced we should use the Zend Framework because it is easier to pick-and-choose the features so the framework we will be light-weight.

I'm afraid however that they are only looking at the technical advantages that a lightweight framework will have. In my opinion it is better to have a full-stack framework (and I am a proponent of Symfony) because

1. It will also provide us with a standard way of working without writing new documentation.
  2. If we would like to use new features we would only have to read the documentation to see how it can be used instead of having to build it into our setup of Zend first.

I don't expect all my questions to be answered by everybody but this is what I am looking for in the answer:

• Do I have a point here?
  • Have you been in a similar situation and how did you handle that?
  • Do you have more arguments that I could use OR could make me reconsider my own opinion?

The context: I work at a small shop with about 10 programmers. We mostly program PHP. We use a really simple inhouse developed framework and ORM library that are practically undocumented and lack anything but the most basic features (no validators, no transactions, no caching, no authentication)

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dsigg21445 2008-12-25 18:09
    关注

Symfony is really easy to use and can get a fully functional site with sessions, caching, unit and functional testing, automated deployment and more up and running in a very short amount of time. You only really need to worry about code to access and display your data. Whist it may not be as lightweight as a roll-your-own implementation, the amount of code you have to maintain will be less.

The Propel/Creole ORM works well, has built in validators etc and is set up to be extensible out of the box.

When transitioning an in-house framework over to Symfony I was able to re-use lots of library code simply by putting it in one of the lib directories that Symfony scans at startup.

Although I've not used it, there is a Zend bridge built into Symfony that allows you to use Zend modules if needed.

Hope that helps.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)