dongzhuo7291 2015-10-26 09:25 采纳率: 100%
浏览 63
已采纳

如何跟踪从某个网址到我的主页的访问者数量? [关闭]

Some background info:

I've set up a page rule in CloudFlare at a certain URL (on the same domain), let's say /track-referral

This page rule instantly redirects visitors to our website's homepage. What I'd like to be able to do is track exactly what number (and preferably proportion) of visitors land on the homepage having visited the redirect URL first.

I can think of ways to manually do this by reading the HTTP referer header (I'm assuming it's managed by CloudFlare) but I'm already using both Google Analytics and Hotjar. I'd imagine GA is going to be the way forward but nothing's intuitive there, I've looked around a bit and not managed to find anything matching my objective that works.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dopt85756 2015-10-26 10:03
    关注

If your /track-referral page loads client-side code

1. fire a normal GA page view tracking and then in reporting have a look at your pageviews for your homepage with a secondary dimension of 'full referrer'

2. Append some UTM parameters to the /track-referral URL to populate the campaign, source and medium reports in GA which you can use to see how people ended up on your homepage.

If your /track-referral page does not load any client-side code

1. Utilise UTM parameters in the /track-referral URL and then your server side script should pass on the UTM parameters when it redirects e.g. instead of redirecting to /index.html it should redirect to /index.html?utm_source=cloudflare&utm_medium=redirect

Note: in my experience you cannot reliably modify your header info to attempt to spoof the referrer when redirecting from your /track-referral page.

You can override the referrer that GA records, so if your homepage knew it has been accessed via cloudflare then you could overwrite it (see docs here) but then your reporting is not a true reflection of your user's journey as /track-referral is ignored. I don't think this benefits you above the solutions noted above.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?