douwo8140 2017-10-18 22:45
浏览 117

在NTLM身份验证之后,PHP / curl请求丢弃POST正文和HTTP标头

I'm attempting to build a two-way Slack integration with on on-premises Microsoft TFS REST endpoint, using Node.js and PHP as the main processors of the data to and from. I can successfully perform GETs against the on-prem TFS install using NTLM authentication, and parse the data through to Slack. So I know that (1) the endpoint is working, (2) I am capable of authenticating to it, and (3) I can get data from it without problem.

Where I'm hitting a blocking point is trying to POST a query to the TFS endpoint and get a successful response. I'm generating the POST request within PHP, and when it executes against an insecure website, the POST body and headers pass through just fine. However, when I change the URL on that POST request to be the TFS endpoint, protected by an NTLM layer, I get an error saying that the content-type is invalid (TFS requires "application/json" and the request it's receiving has no header, so is defaulting to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and failing).

It looks like somehow the request body and headers aren't being passed beyond the NTLM authentication step, but I have no idea why that would be, nor how to ensure that it will push through. I've checked out some tips and tricks online, but haven't been able to break through yet.

Here's the latest version of the PHP code that I'm using:

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
//curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "POST");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$baseURL);    
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_UNRESTRICTED_AUTH, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTREDIR,3);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_NTLM);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $userpwd);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postBody);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(
    'Accept: application/json',
    'Transfer-Encoding: chunked',
    'x-metadata: testing',
    'x-testing: This is a value'
));

Any ideas on how to ensure that the POST body and HTTP headers are surviving the trip through the NTLM layer?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
    • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
    • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
    • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
    • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
    • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
    • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
    • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题