doujiyan0031 2011-07-21 08:59
浏览 11

PHP安全缺陷? [关闭]

Our team is developing a web app in the financial space using PHP. The big question that comes up first is always security related. What are the main security risks associated with PHP or scripted languages in general verus a more accepted (in the space) Java written app?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu5920 2011-07-21 09:02
    关注

The only difference I can think of with scripted languages is that in many of those, including PHP, you have eval with its associated risks. If you don't use it, I don't think there's a real difference regarding security.

The PHP engine itself might have some more leaks than Java, since a large part of the functions you use in PHP are written in C, while in Java most is written in Java itself.

And of course, as with any language, security largely depends on the programmer. XSS, CSRF, SQL injection, etc are a risk in any language, if you don't use the proper tools.

That said, I wouldn't recommend using PHP. While not a less secure platform than Java, it's certainly much easier to create bugs there through it's dynamic typing and other quirks, and they can be as killing to your app as security flaws.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画