dongsan6889 2016-12-26 08:02
浏览 524

Laravel app.js和app.css为什么需要使用? 我们可以删除那些吗?

I am new learner on Laravel.

I am using Laravel 5.3.But I want Use Bootstrap css and Js. But Laravel have default app.css and app.js. Hare app.css actually Bootstrap CSS and also app.js work like Bootstarp js. But can i delete app.js and app.css and can i use custom version Bootstrap CSS & JS ?

So I need to know why we will be use this two files ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2016-12-26 08:36
    关注

You can delete them, read the following lines:

CSS

Laravel Elixir provides a clean, expressive API over compiling SASS or Less, which are extensions of plain CSS that add variables, mixins, and other powerful features that make working with CSS much more enjoyable.

In this document, we will briefly discuss CSS compilation in general; however, you should consult the full Laravel Elixir documentation for more information on compiling SASS or Less.

JavaScript

Laravel does not require you to use a specific JavaScript framework or library to build your applications. In fact, you don't have to use JavaScript at all. However, Laravel does include some basic scaffolding to make it easier to get started writing modern JavaScript using the Vue library. Vue provides an expressive API for building robust JavaScript applications using components.

Complete Reference

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog