duanmi8349 2014-08-21 10:53
浏览 34
已采纳

为什么控制器需要访问Web PHP MVC中的模型?

Why wouldn't MVC not work just fine if the controller would only have access to the view (diagram #2 in the image below) and the view would have access to the model?

On most sites (some topics on Stack Overflow included), I have read that it's should be like shown in the left diagram (diagram #1 in the image below).

I have added an image, just so that you can understand my question better (don't mind that this is a UML diagram, look at it just as an normal diagram).

enter image description here

NOTE: Of course there is an dataMapper to which one the model has access and an init and frontController above the controller, etc. But I didn't add them to the image just to keep it as simple as possible.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dph58509 2014-08-21 10:58
    关注

If it's about simply displaying data, then yes, the schematic should be that the controller invokes a view and the view gets data from the model to visualise its state.

However, oftentimes the controller triggers change in the model's state. E.g. a user asks to be logged in, a new entry is posted, an old entry is deleted, or any other kind of change that's triggered by incoming requests. The controller propagates those "write requests" to the appropriate model method and decides on what should be done further based on the outcome. The view is "read only", it's not its job to handle such things.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换