douyinyi7766 2011-09-22 09:32
浏览 34
已采纳

无需使用Global / Singleton即可在全球范围内使用数据库连接

I'm creating a new PHP application and want to make sure I get the ground work right to save any future problems. I know my application will have more than one class that will need a database connection (PDO) and after a long time scouring the internet i can't find a definitive solution.

I like the singleton design pattern personally, but there are a lot of people out there that say singletons in general should be avoided at all costs. These people, however, don't give a specific solution to this problem.

I understand that an application may need more than one database connection but could i not create a singleton that contained each required DB connection (i.e. DB::getInst('conn1')->query(); )?

Is it a case of having to pass round the PDO (or PDO wrapper) object to every class that may need it? I've done this before found it annoying keeping track of it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumigu9594 2011-09-22 09:37
    关注

I personally thing a singleton (or a multiton, if you need several DB connections) is fine for such an usage.

But if you do not want to use it, you should then take a look at the Registry pattern.

This way, you can have your database class instance(s) available for all your application's classes, without having to pass an additional parameter each time (which is very ugly, IMHO).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?