dpb35161 2012-05-24 10:02
浏览 51
已采纳

在PayPal中使用TransactionSearch的X-PAYPAL-AUTHORIZATION标头

I'm using the PayPal API to Request Permissions from a merchant to access certain parts of their accout. One of these is the TransactionSearch method.

Normally using TransactionSearch is possible only when providing a USER, PWD, and SIGNATURE. However, I don't have access to that information from a merchant when using PayPal's Permissions service. The only information I have consists of:

• a request token,
  • a verification code,
  • an access token,
  • a token secret
  • the generated signature (I'm assuming I generated this correctly)

Using this information, I put together the following X-PAYPAL-AUTHORIZATION header:

X-PAYPAL-AUTHORIZATION:timestamp=1337848711, token=DmyRT4TygwxPvfNExkH29I53S1il6yTmsJFwXRT7jLjaYyezOfUmnQ, signature=sphzCP0H47JTDJS8uuMsqWHAIAo=

So in the case of TransactionSearch, how can I use the information above to get the transactions I'm looking for? I can, of course, use my own USER, PWD, and SIGNATURE, but that only gives me my own transactions, even if I user the X-PAYPAL_AUTHORIZATION header. I need those of the merchant who I just got permissions from.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubingguan3425 2012-05-29 14:55
    关注

If you are acting on behalf of a third party, you need to include a SUBJECT field in your data request and pass the email of the third party merchant. If you have authenticated with this merchant, you should get their information. In Python (sorry - don't have a PHP example) these are the fields I'm passing in as part of my data (not my header). My header is empty.

return [('VERSION', self.api_version),  # This is 84 for me.
            ('user', self.api_username),  # This is *your* username.
            ('PWD', self.api_password),  # This is *your* password
            ('SIGNATURE', self.api_signature),  # This is *your* signature.
            ('SUBJECT', self.subject)]  # This is the third party's email.

Note that this doesn't use the key at all, which is sort of out of the ordinary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题