dongwei3712 2010-06-30 05:45 采纳率: 100%
浏览 120
已采纳

如何通过Javascript测试是否正确发送POST请求?

Here's the particular situation: I'm using a bookmarklet to call a .js that sends a POST request to a PHP file on my server. Here's the POST request in the .js file:

var snd = ("qu=" + encodeURIComponent(t) + "&dl=" + encodeURIComponent(dl) + "&dt=" + encodeURIComponent(dt));

xr = new XMLHttpRequest();   
xr.open("POST", "http://quotebook.us/s/process2.php",true);
xr.onreadystatechange=function() {
  if (xr.readyState==4) {
    var xmldoc = xr.responseText;
window.alert(xr.responseText);
}
}

xr.send(snd);

And below is what I'm doing in PHP. But try as I might, I can't figure out how to get something BACK to the .js file so it can display it in an alert (and consequently, so I can confirm that it's sending the data in the first place).

<?php

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] != 'POST') {
    echo "This page is not for viewing";
    exit;
} 
$qo = $_POST["qu"];
$dl = $_POST["dl"];
$dt = $_POST["dt"];

echo "First parm: $qo, second param: $dl, third param: $dt";
?>

Ultimately I want to take these variables and write them to a MySQL database, but I'm at least a day away from learning how to do that...

Any help on this process would be very welcome, I've had a heck of a time finding anything about processing POST requests that AREN'T sent by a user form. Apparently writing bookmarklets that send data to MySQL is a black art ;)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuang2030 2010-06-30 05:53
    关注

To test that you're doing it correctly, I'd probably use Firebug on Firefox or Dev Tools on Chrome; with either, you can see the actual HTTP data sent or received. But I think your real question is, why isn't the POST working? (You might consider updating your question title.)

And the answer may be that you're not setting the content type. POST is generic, you can post anything. In your case, you're posting URL-encoded data, so try adding:

xr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded');

...after your open call. Some examples here and here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计