doufei2355 2011-11-10 20:04
浏览 35

在Symfony 2中如何进入维护模式以安全地更新生产应用程序?

I need to update source files (pull and update from the repository) in my production server, run migrations, and regenerate cached assets.

Is there any mechanism in Symfony 2 to do this safely? Like putting the site into 'maintainance mode' (which should throw a 503) or something?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douliao5550 2011-11-10 20:32
    关注

I've been trying to decide how I would implement this. On one hand, Symfony2 provides decent prod caching, so if you're not destructively modifying your database schema (removing columns or tables, etc), you can probably get away with just changing the schema, deploying from your repo, then clearing your prod cache. That's how I handle things most of the time.

On the other hand, if you DO want to go into maintenance mode, you'll want a solution that has minimal load on the framework (ie, you probably don't want to fire up the kernel), or you're defeating the purpose anyway: taking the load off the framework while you muck with things.

If it were me, I'd probably write a simple maintenance script that just sets a 503 header, maybe serves up some static html (pregenerated from my site templates) and sends it back to the user, then use some conditional logic in my app.php to use that when I should be in maintenance mode. It's ugly, but it works.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程