dsvd407787736 2014-06-08 19:26
浏览 95
已采纳

无法安装Laravel Package - 干预图像

So I am following the tutorial on tuts+ Premium from Jeffrey Way - Creating an Ecommerce App in Laravel 4 and I am stuck with this problem. He is installing a package by just editing the composer.json file with this line "intervention/image": "dev-master" and then just types 'composer update' into his console. I try the same but it won't work.

It displays this error

" Problem 1 - intervention/image 2.0.2 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.1 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.0 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - Installation request for intervention/image 2.* -> satisfiable by interven tion/image[2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2]."

I have tried following their instructions on http://image.intervention.io/getting_started/installation but it wouldn't work.

I don't know how to handle this issue. Please help. I also read somewhere that I should edit the php.ini file and uncomment a line for fileinfo but after restarting Apache again it did not work.

I am using Windows 8 with wamp and Laravel.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dt246813579 2014-06-08 19:56
    关注

Make sure that, you have php_fileinfo.dll is installed/available in your php\ext folder and also make sure that, the following line is not commented in php.ini file:

extension=php_fileinfo.dll

If it's commented like this:

;extension=php_fileinfo.dll

Then just remove that ; from the beginning of the line and then restart the wamp/apache server.

Update:

However, some web servers are confusing because they do not use the php.ini located alongside your PHP executable. To find out where your actual php.ini resides, look for its path in phpinfo():

After activating an extension, save php.ini, restart the web server and check phpinfo() again. The new extension should now have its own section.

Also check the Installing a PHP extension on Windows (Resolving problems) on PHP manual.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 r语言神经网络自变量重要性分析
  • ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢